|You can only see the Glow of Light in Darkness...May It Be, ~Celebrate life~
Just hold on,My Light,Cause I'll be Your Safety
|Why covering up with modesty is Wajib
||[Feb. 8th, 2007|08:06 pm]
'Enjoin the believing women to lower their gaze and guard heir modesty;not to display their beauty and ornaments except what normally appears thereof;let them draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their charms except to their husbands,their fathers,their fathers in law,their own sons,their stepsons,their own brothers,their nephews on either brothers' or sisters' sides,their own womenfolk,their own slaves,male attendants who lack sexual desires or small children who have no carnal knowledge of women.Also enjoin them not to strike their feet(on the ground) in order to draw attention to their hidden trinkets.And O believers!Turn to ALLAH in repentance,all of you,about your past mistakes,so that you may attain salvation.'
Surah An-Nur;Ayat 31.
||[Feb. 1st, 2007|12:30 pm]
Judging yourself.Its the hardest thing
to do in a person's life.When we know
who we are,when we're at peace with
ourselves,its easier to reach our
goals.We can easily judge another
subject,so very easily,because we dont
know much about it really.But when it
comes to the reality,its not as
easy.Because sometimes we are afraid
Growth only comes with Change.And we
must be brave enough to accept
that.God loves people who are
brave.Never feel the despair-never let
your sprits down.As we grow older,and
wiser,our positive energy and maturity
will be the most important thing in
our life to inspire others.
In doing anything,we should have a
good reason towards it.There should be
a goal,a practical and prioritized
one,preferably a selfless one.It takes
practice.Improve yourself a little
each day.Ultimately,your reason should
be because of God.
Wealth,fame,hype and excitement will
never last,though they most of the
time seem to be the most interesting
type of judgement.Try not to judge
anyone based on these things,as they
will never be brought with us after
our death,only our values,character
and good deeds will be
One most important element in this
article-when we judge ourselves,in the
end,we indirectly or directly will do
so by seeing how close we are with our
and relatives.The genuineness,
clarity,simplicity,and love that we
share with them are the important
points which makes us feel worthy.
In the end,the wealth we earned,will
never matter,what matters are our
relationships with God,people-
especially with our loved ones,our
family,the Harmony we share with our
and Integrity that we hold and
God will definitely help us through
our prayers,so keep praying and
putting in effort to make the world a
better place to live :-)
31st January 2007
|Love is above all,the gift of oneself
||[Aug. 4th, 2006|11:22 am]
I found this in www.mistyeiz.com and I warmly thank her for the below.
Of course I edited it to suit my religion a little,but I believe all religion's values can be adapted and good principles see no religion.
An Angel says, “Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn’t happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.”
Irfana's note:Nothing works like prayers and remember Allah listens to you.All the time.During your happiness and sadness,equally.So try to be modest when you're excited too!
2. Go to bed on time.
3. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
4. Say ‘No’ to projects that won’t fit into your time schedule, or that will compromise your mental health.
5. Delegate tasks to capable others.
6. Simplify and unclutter your life.
Irfy's note: I have to do more of this,cause I seem to enjoy when I simplify things :-)
7. Less is more. (Although one is often not enough, two are often too many.)
Irfy's note: Definitely.I wish more souls would understand this.
8. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time; don’t lump the hard things all together.
10. Take one day at a time.
11. Separate worries from concerns. If a situation is a concern, find out what God would have you do and let go of the anxiety. If you can’t do anything about a situation, forget it.
12. Live within your budget; don’t use credit cards for ordinary purchases.
13. Have backups; an extra car key in your wallet, an extra house key buried in the garden, extra stamps, etc.
14. K.M.S. (Keep Mouth Shut). This single piece of ad-vice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble.
Irfy's note:This is definitely the best tip ever.Everything that comes out from your mouth(and actions too) is like a boomerang.Its either good or bad for you.Forget about thinking to prove yourself to others.It brings no personal satisfaction or use.I read recently that speak for kindness,not to show what you know,speak for love,speak to make other's life better and speak modestly.
15. Do something for the Kid in You everyday.
Irfy's note:Yeay!! A reminder to ourselves to chill out :D
16. Carry a Quran with you to read while waiting in line.
17. Get enough rest.
18. Eat right.
Irfy's note:And please EAT! A hungry person is an angry person.So eat healthily,splurge your cravings a little once in a while,and be happy!There's a Malay proverb which comes to my mind now..'Gendang gendut tali kecapi,Kenyang perut senang hati'.
19. Get organized so everything has its place.
Irfy's note:An organised person will be successful and happy in career,relationship and every aspect of their life.It goes a long,long way which we sometimes may not realise in the short term.
20. Listen to a tape while driving that can help improve your quality of life.
21. Write down thoughts and inspirations.
Irfy's note:Definitely,it not just makes you reconcile and be sure of our thoughts,when we read these back,we will remember of how much valued person we are for self-assurance and picking up from down times.
22. Every day, find time to be alone.
Irfy's note:Silence is golden.Spending time yourself,without music,without noise,and just writing thoughts down or reading clears your mind like nothing can do.
23. Having problems? Talk to God on the spot. Try to nip small problems in the bud. Don’t wait until it’s time to pray.
24. Make friends with Godly people.
Irfy's note:Your friends will have a lot to say about you and your character.
25. Keep a folder of favorite scriptures on hand.
26. Remember that the shortest bridge between despair and hope is often a good “Thank you Allah.”
Irfy's note:Thankfulness makes you content and makes you see blessings as they flow :)
28. Laugh some more!
29. Take your work seriously, but not yourself at all.
Irfy's note:Take others seriously,take yourself lightly!
30. Develop a forgiving attitude (most people are doing the best they can).
31. Be kind to unkind people (they probably need it the most.)
Irfy's note:Definitely! I once read...smile...especially to people who dont..they need it most.
32. Sit on your ego.
Irfy's note:It works.Suppress it when you feel it.It becomes lower each time,with practice.
33. Talk less; listen more.
34. Slow down.
Irfy's note:Yes..slow down and do one thing at a time..be aware of what you're doing :)
35. Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe.
35. Every night before bed, think of one thing you’re grateful for that you’ve never been grateful for before.
GOD HAS A WAY OF TURNING THINGS AROUND FOR YOU.
Irfy's note:I cant agree more on this! :-)
Stay Serene with Contentment,
||[Aug. 2nd, 2006|07:56 pm]
Tunjangkanlah resah mu di dada SOLAT, Himpunkan perit mu di genggaman DOA, Tutupi kekecewaan mu dgn keTAQWAan dan Nilaikan kesucian hati mu dgn keIKHLASAN hati.|
|Very,very wise Indeed.
||[Jul. 29th, 2006|01:23 pm]
Abu Yahya Suhaib bin Sinan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that: The
Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said,
"How wonderful is the case of a believer; there is good for him in everything and this applies only
to a believer. If prosperity attends him, he expresses gratitude to Allah and that is good for him;
and if adversity befalls him, he endures it patiently and that is better
||[Jul. 9th, 2006|12:08 am]
"A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by
association with smarter people." --Will Rogers
||most recent entries